Cradle of the Royal House of Stewart
The north and part of the east cloisters were restored in 1914. In the centre of the cloister garden is the Abbey's war memorial dedicated in the presence of Earl Haig in 1923.
Paisley Abbey (Church of Scotland) Registered CharityNo. SC007633
Abbey Close, Paisley, Renfrewshire PA1 1JGT. +44(0)141 889 7654 + email@example.com
Website by Vizibility Design